Continuous Information and Right
Strategy through the Fleet
The Fleet Management System is a web-based application through which public transport companies can define vehicles, drivers, lines, routes, stops and trips in order to schedule public transport in the most efficient way. Based on the data collected from public transport vehicles, the system can detect violations in routes, stops, etc. and generate reports. It also allows for instant and historical monitoring of vehicles on the map as well as for the monitoring of images recorded by cameras mounted in the vehicles. The Fleet Management System can operate in integration with the ERP systems that are currently used by public transport companies, as well as with Electronic Fare Collection Systems and Vehicle Telemetry System (CanBus).
ADVANTAGES OF THE FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Inventory management can be provided by defining and tracking over the system, information on components of the public transport network, such as line, stop, route, chauffeur, vehicle, etc.
- The Fleet Management and Monitoring Center can monitor the instant and historical locations of the vehicles and produce reports, enabling more effective management of the public transport network based on the obtained data.
- Instead of manual planning, trips can be planned automatically over the system and based on data. Trip planning can be made on a daily,monthly, seasonal or annual basis considering the vehicle inventory, number of drivers and routes.
- Live monitoring of in-vehicle camera systems through the Fleet Management System allows authorities to intervene in possible public order events in a shorter time.
- The quality and efficiency of public transport can be kept under constant surveillance through various submitted reports. This allows for increased travel safety and comfort.
- Diagnostics data collected through the Vehicle Telemetry System can be monitored through the Fleet Management System to allow precautions to be taken for possible emergencies.
FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MODULES
1.Identifying and Management Module
- Departure Times
- Definition of Significant Places and Areas
2. Vehicle Tracking Module
- Live Vehicle Monitoring
- Vehicle History Monitoring
3. Trip Planning Module
- Summer Plan
- Winter Plan
- Specific Discretionary Plans
4. Violation Notification Module
- Line Violations
- Stop Violations
- Trip Violations
- Driver Violations
- Route Violations
5. Reports Module
- Income-Expense Report per Km&Passenger on a Line Basis
- Stop Passing Time Report
- Consecutiveness Report
- Dead Mileage Report
- Customizable Trip, Driver and Travel Reports